Thursday, February 24, 2011

Glad hearts Inlaid Embossed card

We created this card last week at our monthly Glad Heart Stampers meeting.
I have recently become a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and I have to tell you I just love all their products. I have a wonderful and supportive team leader in Missy Shipman. She is very talented creative and really knows her stuff.
We do however, have to give credit to Connie Tumms for this card. This technique is called "Inlaid Embossing". It was super easy to make. We used 3 different punches sizes 1, 1 1/2 and 2" circle punches and glued them to the Pacific Point blue paper and ran it through the BigShot.  The look is truly impressive and really looks like it is all one piece.
The cupcake was punched out and stamped with the Create A Cupcake set. How cute is this?!

3 comments:

  1. so cute love the embossing folder you used! Fantabulous is having an embossing challenge you should enter you card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, I love everything about it
    Hugs
    stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love your blog and you deserve THE STYLISH BLOGGER award....The rules and award are listed on my blog!

    ReplyDelete