Wednesday, March 21, 2012

LIFE IN MOTION

BIG apologies for my very late 'beginning of March'. I have been without my camera for over 2 weeks now and it is proving to be quit challenging finding a battery for it. It's a KODAK digital camera, and finding a battery has been very difficult. I now have one on order through Radio Shack and should be receiving it in the next few days.

We have also been crazy with home improvements too. Now that we have been in our home for 10 years, it has started to look a little 'tired' and worn down....wait am I talking about our home or myself?!
Anyhoot, we have primed and painted our daughters bedroom, she has since grown up and no longer wants the little butterflies and flowers that daddy and I spent hours and hours painting on her walls when she was just 3 years old. She is now into Pottery Barn Teen and wanted a white bedroom with a Damask print comfortor and curtains. And sad to say she told me the other day that she no longer wants her American Girl Doll collection. Oh, my heart aches, she's growing up too fast! Anyone looking to adopt 3 girls and ALL their accesories?!

Thank goodness for 'little boys'. My Benjamin still loves to play with his cars and trucks, I'm sure that too will end soon, only they wont be toy cars or trucks but the real deal.

We have also taken on the chore of redesigning our dinning room, painting, a new aerial rug, custom made drapes (by moi) and re padding the dinning room chairs. Now the husband wants to paint the family room and then onto the foyer.
Dang that mouse...seems like when you do give a mouse a cookie, he'll want a glass of milk. When you give him a glass of milk, he'll want a straw.....and so the story goes!

Phew-what a lot of work! But well worth it in the long run. Now onto the fun part of my hobby!

2 comments:

  1. I've missed your posts on the board. Sounds like you have really been busy redecorating. Sure would like to see your progress of that project too. Have a super week friend!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once, I get my battery for my camera I will surely post!
    Thanks for checking in with me Lorraine!

    ReplyDelete