Friday, October 5, 2012

Wallets

Recently I was asked to make a few gift cards for friend to give as a Christmas gift for her nephews.
We all know how hard it is to create cards for men, so when she asked me to come up with gift card holders, I wondered what I could come up with.
Several searches, a few more gray hairs and just about ready to give up, I found this one on the Splitcoaststampers website. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com

I'm really pleased and excited on the way they turned out. And although I am not a seamstress I think it turned out quite nicely. My only advice or suggestion is to practice on a piece of scrap paper first. As there is NO ripping out if you make a mistake.

I think I will decorate the outside of the wallet with the boys initials...let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment