Monday, February 10, 2014

We have I been?!

If you are visiting my blog for the first time-Thank You! If you are just checking in to see what I’ve been up to-Thank You!


Yes, it has been ages since the last post, and this will most likely be the last…..WHY?!

MY LIFE. My life is just too full of other exciting adventures. Between a full-time job, wife, two teenagers in the marching band and an exciting part-time hobby selling Stampin’ Up! I have barely enough time to write notes to myself let alone on this blog.

I have the utmost respect for those that are able to keep their blogs active and exciting a whole bunch of credit, as I truly enjoy seeing them. But for myself at this time I can’t.

I do however, have web site and thankfully run and managed (for the most part) by Stampin’ Up!

It would be awesome if you would come check it out and visit every so often.

As I said, I am only a part-time demonstrator and would love to have your support and would appreciate if you every needed any of the fabulous supplies from Stampin’ Up! you would definitely look to me. It really is part-time but does help me pay for my paper addiction.

Thank you all

4 comments: