Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I've received so many compliments on a card I created I felt obligated to share my 'recipe'
So get out your pencils and paper and get ready to write, this could be difficult.....

Stampin' Up! 2" scallop punch for wreath in silver glitter, 1" circle punch for the inside.
Tiny hole punches for the holly's, with Stampin' Up red glitter
Base was cut at 5x3 3/4
Door was cut at 3x4, and then cut at 1 1/2"x1 1/2
Stamp your holiday greeting, add either a silver brad or embellishment for door knob, then add red bow to wreath.
Ok well, thats it! How super elegant is this?!

1 comment:

  1. cute, I had this idea but mine would have been much more complicated. I was going to cut a door on the cricut and then cute a wreath next. :-)I may still try it. I also want to do a window with both an out door image and one looking inside at like a tree for fire place of something. Maybe even santa leaving gifts... :-0 great Job.

    pookie
    www.scraptaculardesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete