Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Two 4 Tuesdays

Created another 2, 4, Tuesdays birthday cards.....shhhh they are for my sissy Suzy. Happy Birthday Suzy!
Celebrate Card
I know that Stampin' Up has a banner punch, however I don't have this one. YET, so I improvised and used:
Cart: Birthday Bash banner cut at 1 3/4"
and Itty Bitty punches
Swiss dots for embossing

Easel Card
Stamps: Stampin'Up Awash with Flowers, Oval All
Inks: Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Old Olive

2 comments:

  1. Both of those cards are absolutely gorgeous! I especially love the easel card with the beautiful flowers! Thanks so much for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. Thanks for directing me to your blog to see the banner card. Loved looking at your projects they are all lovely to see. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete